Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Morning Bleckies


I have energy for nothing more than bullet points




















  • I am mad I ate the way I did yesterday
  • I feel like shit, but not just because of the food
  • My eyelids are chronically half mast 
  • My guts feel like I did 1000 situps
  • My back is killing me
  • I have the chills
  • My lips are so chapped they're bleeding (from mouth breathing while sleeping?)
  • I've been coughing up some really fun phlegm
  • Am I finally getting sick? 4 weeks after the first of my family got sick?
  • Has my body finally given in?!
  • I have someone coming at 1:30 to buy my old sofa
  • And literally another person just called to see it
  • Yay $100 
  • Boo, I have to get dressed
  • I have no energy
  • Nothing, nada, zilch
  • Mr. A is coming in a couple hours too
  • He better bring the $400 he owes my (my mom)
  • I need a shower
  • Maybe that will help how I feel
  • ZZZZzzzZZzzZZZZZZZZ

2 comments :

  1. You feeling better? Or feeling more sick by now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better my friend! Sleep if your body is demanding sleep!! Our bodies DO know best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...