Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Revised Side Before and After

Yikes!

I received one comment and three e-mails as well as two family comments about how they thought my before picture was my after picture until they inspected it closer.

Someone suggested that my before picture was taken from further away because you could see more of my leg, thus the distortion of making the after picture appear larger and therefore not like the after picture.

Did any of that makes sense?

So, I took the before picture and cropped it so that it matched the after picture. Does the closer proximity of the before picture help distinguish the differences? I sure hope so.


4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I FAIL! I was right on the first post! Sorry dudette I give up! LOL Emailers? Goodness Miss popularity! I barely get comments it seems

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could tell in the thumbnail on my wall. LOL Very noticeable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice job! You're definitely shrinking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...