Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SUN AND HAIL AND GIGANTIC SPIDERS OH MY

IT WAS SUNNY

THEN IT WASN'T


THEN MY GRAMMA RESCUED US FROM HAIL THE SIZE OF LARGE MARBLES
Photo courtesy of Google Images

THEN SHE GAVE THE GIRLS SOME SUMMER CLOTHES 
(BECAUSE IT WAS SUNNY)


THEN I CLEANED MY APARTMENT

THEN THIS GOLIATH SPIDER IN THE GIRLS' TOYS MADE ME SHIT MY PANTS

I SCREAMED

THEN HE DIED

THE END


I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE WHO NOT ONLY NEEDS A FLY SWATTER BUT A SHOE, A BLOW TORCH AND POSSIBLY NINJA STARS TO KILL A SPIDER? AND OF COURSE, THERE IS THE REQUISITE GRUNTING AND SCREAMING AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN FLAILING LIKE A LUNATIC.

BUT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE RIGHT?!



6 comments :

  1. Fun post! I have a grown up stepson (42) that could not sit through the movie arachnophobia because it scared him too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the spider killer around here. LOL At least you didn't pee your pants. Right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiders are my phobia...big, little or even dead I am scared of them. They have 8 legs. I only have 2. That means they run faster than me. That spider looks a lot like our Huntsman spiders, which are harmless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your writings ... yay go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH! That's a huge spider! Nothing is the same anymore lol.
    D:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...