Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Don't Know What My Problem Is

I'm in a serious funk

I'm lethargic and cranky

This week has been a one day on one day off eating plan week

If I don't Zumba today it will be the third day this week that I haven't

Although one of those days that I didn't, I ran half a mile and then walked a couple more

So today would literally be the second day this week that I won't exercise

Except I am telling myself that I will

I am not proud

I am tired

This week is going to be crazy

Today - My mom's actual 45th birthday
We went to church
Went grocery shopping
We are going to make cupcakes for her

Monday - Day with Mr. A = Bleck

Tuesday - Celebrate my mom's 45th birthday

Wednesday - Shopping for my sister's 20th birthday party dinner
Making Tostadas de Tinga


Sorta kinda what it looks like only mine look better haha


Thursday - Celebrate my sister's 20th birthday

Friday - Good Friday and Easter egg coloring

Saturday - A BREAK! FINALLY

Sunday - Easter



It makes me tired just thinking about it

(Interlude to take a Washington State political survey over the phone)

Well that was fun... (PUKE) NOT

Anywaaaaayyyyyy

I guess I need to go bake cupcakes

Of which I will not partake

(Mostly because I used to be a strawberry cake fan but overdid it x 1000 some time back and haven't had a taste for it ever since)

On the bright side

I fit in another shirt I have not worn since 2010

YAY!


4 comments :

  1. That's ok to have weeks of being blah, that makes you human :) When I've felt like this I've just told myself that I need to just tread water and take some time for me then your spark will return and you can carry on again *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always look at the briiiiight side of life! Thats what I got out of your post and new shirt that fits. LOL Sowwy your feeling off but ::smack:: get your head in the game and out of the cranky pants-ness. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It fits and looks nice! :) Good luck for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just one of those weeks. *sigh* We all have them. But you will get through it and move on. And yeah... I dig that shirt. I have a similar one in black and it is for sure one of my faves! It's just such a cute and flattering shirt! Stay strong and just push through this week reminding yourself that even when you're blah, you're better than you use to be. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...