I didn't expect THIS
I did expect a small loss though
Due to Tuesday's eats
And yesterday's sodium intake
Measurements remained the same
No progress photo
Because there is no purpose to a NON progress photo, right?
It has been a confusing time this past week.
I could blame this plateau on many things.
- Tuesday of last week I had a very high calorie day that left my weekly average on the high end (this is the most likely reason for my gain)
- I ran yesterday and my muscles are super duper extra sore (yeah, probably not the reason)
- The depo is leaving my system and I got my period (bloat? Haha, what a cliche excuse)
- Dill Weed returned and caused my stress levels to spike (yada yada)
- Mr. A non comunicato and then dealing with him yesterday caused me stress levels to spike further (yada yada some more)
- Mr. A had us eat at a Chinese buffet last night and while I ate 'well' with no extra sauces and correct portion size, it was still most likely sodium laden. (This is a legitimate possibility because I am swollen today but I WILL NOT use it as an excuse because I DIDN'T HAVE TO EAT there)
BUFFET EATS INCLUDED
8 Pieces crab roll (1 entire roll)
half filet of baked salmon
A few pieces of chicken (maybe 1.5-2oz)
All in all I am not beating myself up. Some think of this as a race, others a marathon. I think of this as my life. I am doing well. I am doing so much better than I was 11 weeks ago when every day was a Easter Hunt to find as many crappy, fatty, high calorie, MSG, GMO riddled foods as I could to stuff in my mouth. I am no longer that person.
Because I WILL NOT GO BACK