Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 11 Weigh In, Progress Photo and Measurements


+0.8lbs

I didn't expect THIS
I did expect a small loss though
Due to Tuesday's eats
And yesterday's sodium intake
 ((sigh))

Measurements remained the same
THUS
No progress photo
Because there is no purpose to a NON progress photo, right?

It has been a confusing time this past week.

I could blame this plateau on many things.

  • Tuesday of last week I had a very high calorie day that left my weekly average on the high end (this is the most likely reason for my gain)
  • I ran yesterday and my muscles are super duper extra sore (yeah, probably not the reason)
  • The depo is leaving my system and I got my period (bloat? Haha, what a cliche excuse)
  • Dill Weed returned and caused my stress levels to spike (yada yada)
  • Mr. A non comunicato and then dealing with him yesterday caused me stress levels to spike further (yada yada some more)
  • Mr. A had us eat at a Chinese buffet last night and while I ate 'well' with no extra sauces and correct portion size, it was still most likely sodium laden. (This is a legitimate possibility because I am swollen today but I WILL NOT use it as an excuse because I DIDN'T HAVE TO EAT there)
BUFFET EATS INCLUDED

Sauteed Mushrooms
8 Pieces crab roll (1 entire roll)
half filet of baked salmon
A few pieces of chicken (maybe 1.5-2oz)

All in all I am not beating myself up. Some think of this as a race, others a marathon. I think of this as my life. I am doing well. I am doing so much better than I was 11 weeks ago when every day was a Easter Hunt to find as many crappy, fatty, high calorie, MSG, GMO riddled foods as I could to stuff in my mouth. I am no longer that person. 

Forward, right?

Right

Because I WILL NOT GO BACK

3 comments :

  1. I totally agree with the chinese food being sodium ladan being the reason ... I think this is why my weight is up every weigh day for me.. I have chop suey once a week on the weekend and then my weight goes up every time, even tho I don't each much of it and count the calories. One day AFTER weighin today and I'm down 2.0lbs from yesterday! Arghhh!

    0.6lbs is such a tiny amount to gain with everything you've had going. You're doing great!! Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay lady. You probably didnt poop yet for the day.... Lol! That is such a tiny gain that its hardly worth counting. You didn't lose. Refocus and off to the races again this week, right? Yups! You got this!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said: I am doing so much better than I was 11 weeks ago when every day was a Easter Hunt to find as many crappy, fatty, high calorie, MSG, GMO riddled foods as I could to stuff in my mouth. I am no longer that person.


    LMFAO I love this statement as it is so fucking true. I think you typo'ed on your chart. you have +.8 instead of .6 like you said. (I told u already lol) but it is so obvious I umm borrowed you chart. See how the font is different now. LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...