Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stolen from Another Blog Cuz I Like To Talk About Me

My eyeballs feel like those balls you find at a kiosk in the middle of the mall where you take them and throw them as hard as you can at the floor and they SPLAT everywhere and then magically return to their original ball form.



My nose is on fire. I have only sneezed a bagillion times and blown my nose so hard a bagillion times that it may turn inside out.

I have hot and cold flash chilly sweats which I assume means I have a fever, but I don't have enough energy to go get the thermometer. 

I ACHE FRICKIN EVERYWHERE

So, I found this Q&A on a blog I read. It is about all I have energy for today.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
I certainly do NOT.

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?

I have never, nor will I ever even TOUCH a cigarette let alone allow one near my lips.

3. Do you own a gun?

Not yet, but a short term goal I have is to get my weapons permit and then my concealed weapons permit. 



4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
It really depends on  what they are for. If they are supposed to be non-invasive like a routine physical or going because I have the DAMNED HEAD COLD FROM HELL then, no. However, if needles or scalpels or any sharp instruments are going to be used, then yes. I sure do.

5. Favorite Christmas Song?
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Starbucks blonde roast, or McDonalds regular coffee or my own drip with creamer and Splenda

7. Can you do push ups?
Semi vertical. This chick has NO UPPER BODY STRENGTH.

8. What's your favorite meal?
About right now, where all I can do is mouth breathe and I can smell absolutely NO-THING ... NO-THING sounds good, not even my favorite meals. HOWEVER, if I am eating out my favorite meal is a salad (santa fe or BBQ ranch) from The Cheesecake Factory. If we are eating in, my absolute favorite meal (EVEN THOUGH IT TAKES HOURS FOR MY GERD TO RECOVER) is my grandpa's homemade spaghetti in red meat sauce.

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelery?
I sold all my jewelry when I got divorced BUT I do own a sterling silver 'mommy' necklace that has a bunch of minuscule trinket momentos relating to my babies inside a heart locket. I would say that is my favorite.

10. Favorite hobby?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to write. When I can't write because I'm blocked, I love to create in other ways. Photography, scrapbooking, or just day dreaming about plots for the books I am blocked for.

11. Do you work with people who idolize you?

DAMN STRAIGHT. My kids idolize the hell outta me. (just kidding) I would never want to be idolized for any reason. 

12. Do you have A.D.D?
This right here is a controversial question considering I have significant doubts about the actual existence of such a 'disorder'. I often think that it is lack of parental guidance, limits, boundaries and consequences that allow for so many children to exhibit 'symptoms' of ADD. So, I would say no, scientifically, if such a disorder exists, I do not believe that I have it.

13. What's one trait that you dislike about yourself?

I have a very short fuse. My patience evaporates quite easily and I can turn cold, sarcastic, rude and ANGRY very quickly. I am working on that.

14. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
I was stuck inside this forsaken house all day yesterday. Oh, but I suppose it would count if I said I bought a few games on the girls' iPads for them to play... don't ask what games they were. Probably unicorn or pegasus or some kind of cooking games. That's all they ever want. ((facepalm))

15. Current worry right now?
Finances. Who doesn't always worry about finances. Money trickles in and floods out, so it's always a waiting game. But God always allows everything to work out just as it should.

16. Current hate right now?
THE EFFING CONGESTION AND PRESSURE IN THE BRIDGE OF MY NOSE AND MY UPPER SINUSES AND BEHIND MY EYES! I WANT TO DRILL A HOLE TO LET IT ALL DRAIN OUT!!

17. Favorite place to be?
DISNEYLAND, HANDS DOWN ALL THE TIME ANY DAY.


18. How did you bring in New Years?
Good question. I don't remember. I am assuming, either sitting here at the computer or asleep in my bed. I am a WILD AND CRAZY PARTY ANIMAL - only until 8pm. 

19. Where would you like to go?
Anywhere and everywhere in Europe. France, Spain, England and Italy for starters. 

20. What color shirt are you wearing?
Red white and blue, cuz being patriotic is how I roll ...

21. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No. I have callouses on my feet and the fibers in the sheets get attached to the callouses and make a horrific, bone chilling, skin crawling sound inside my head. 

22. Can you whistle?
Yes. Well? No. I can basically call a dog or do a cat call, but that is about the extent of that. Meanwhile everyone else in my family can whistle beautifully. 

23. Favorite color(s)?
I love baby pink, but really all pinks on the pink spectrum depending on what it would be used for. Can we say, hot pink toenails?!?!

24. Would you be a pirate?

Not unless I could marry Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow . . . drink up me hardies, yo ho!

25. What songs do you sing in the shower?

Oh, how embarrassing. Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepson, Taylor Swifts I knew you were trouble, and any other song that happens to be racing circles in my mind

26. Favorite girl's name?
Samantha. It is so versatile. You can be Samantha. Sam. Sammi. Mantha? Haha. Or in my daughter's case SASSY

27. Favorite boy's name?
Nicholas. That is what my son's name would have been if God hadn't taken him first.

28. What's in your pocket right now?
I ain't got no pockets HOLMES.

29. Last thing that made you laugh?
Crazy cat videos on youtube. Sassy and Breezy and I enjoy watching the silliness.

30. Best bed sheets as a child?
Rainbow Brite followed closely by Care Bears!

31. Worst injury you've ever had?

When I was 8 or so I made the not so smart decision to ride down some brick steps on my bicycle. Little did I know the people who lived there (my friend's parents) had just trimmed their rose bushes, so when  I inevitably fell and braced myself with my hand, one of the sticks from the rose bush when through my palm. Oh yeah, that was pure stupidity.

32. Do you love where you live?
I love my little apartment that was made just for my by my wonderful and loving Papasito but I do not love the city I live in or the state. I would much prefer to live in California. I miss it terribly ALL THE TIME.

33. How many TVs do you have in your house?
5. One in my girls' room. One in my front room. One in my sister's room. One in my mom's front room and one in my mom and her husband's bedroom. Yikes!

34. Who is your loudest friend?
Am I supposed to have friends? No one told me I was supposed to have friends. 



35. Does someone have a crush on you?
If they did it would be awesome if they told me. But I honestly don't know and it wouldn't really matter anyway because I am in no condition mentally or emotionally for a relationship. 

36. What is your favorite book?

That is like asking me which oxygen particle I like best when inhaling. Reading is second only to breathing for me so I love any and all bound pages with words on them. ANY. (fiction and non fiction - with the exception of math text books haha)



37. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'm 28 and other than my weight, in relatively good health (except for this FORSAKEN HEAD COLD) so, I haven't really thought about my funeral. I'd like to say I would want something super upbeat and happy but in reality I think I would want something like Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby. 

38. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Wishing I could fall asleep without sneezing or needing to blow my nose every 4 seconds.

39. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
HOLY HELL, HOW CAN I STILL BE ALIVE WHEN I FEEL LIKE THIS?????

40. Thing you’re proud of yourself for?  

I am proud of myself for not bitching when I feel entitled to something and can't have it for whatever reason. AND I am proud of taking responsibility for what I can where I can to help others out.

AND JUST BECAUSE I CAN
 I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS
MMM MMM MMM


LADIES AND GENTLEMAN
MR. MATT BOMER
MMM MMM FINGER LICKIN GOOD

2 comments :

  1. He's delicious... Seriously, oh my word....

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) YUMMMY YUMM YUMM! 2) I hope you get better and SOON. 3) I think I'll do your questions, too! BWAHAHHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...