Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Blog Shout Out

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I'm shouting out to some of my favorite blogs 
in honor of Mother's Day

*These are only Mama Bloggers so don't feel left out if you're not a mama

*These are the people I read on a daily basis 
and who inspire me to move forward in life 
and weight loss 
and sometimes even being a parent

This girl is like SUPAH WOMAN! No seriously, I really look up to her. Oh and her food always looks delicious and makes me drool on my computer 

As real as real gets. Inspiring, motivational and gives you a call out when you need it and calls in to check on you when you've been absent. I think she and I would get along very well in real life. 

Read her blog, look at her before and after pictures. She's the real deal when it comes to success but it's not all shits and giggles. She struggles too which makes her blog real and very personable

Much like Katie above at Runs for Cookies, all you really have to do is read her blog and look at her before and after pictures. She is inspiration personified.

Funny as all heck and inspirational to boot. She works, she plays, she runs, she blogs, and she has a gorgeous boy who is an inspiration himself. I absolutely LOVE LOVE her blog and everything she has to say always!

She is nothing if not dependable with her consistent food logging, her weight loss, her good advice and her sweet comments.

This woman leads a life I aspire to. Married to the kind of man any woman would dream of having for a husband with adorable kids. She has her life on straight, is an example for the masses and is friggin hilarious to top it all off

Keeping it real. 100% Honest about her struggles and successes not only in weight loss/maintenance but life in general. Love her stories about 'Puff' but you'll have to head over there to learn all about that.

So to YOU LADIES and to all the other Mamas and Mama Bloggers out there:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

May your day be full of smiles 
and laughter 
and making beautiful memories with your babies.

5 comments :

  1. Awwww arn't you a sweetheart! I don't know some of these people you list so I need to make their acquaintance stat. Happy Mother's Day to you!! Well if someoooonnneeee would actually email another person back then who knows what would happen? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your recognition! I read all the blogs you mentioned and I concur 100%. A huge shout out to you too! Looks like you're acing this mommmy thing! Your girls are happy, healthy and gorgeous! Hope you had a great Mother's Day Kristen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww *hugs* love your blog too!! Happy belated mothers to you chicky!! So cool to have friends we get to 'meet' from the other side of the globe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart you! So totally sweet! Thank you and know that I appreciate YOU too! Xxoo
    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...