Monday, May 27, 2013

I Know I've Been Absent

Words to describe my mindset this past week

Curious
Investigative
Disappointed
Overwhelmed
Sad
Depressed
Obsessive
Compulsive
Bored
Tired
Excited
Happy
Content
Creative
Appreciative
Accomplished
Jealous
Nostalgic
Longing
Desolate
Alone 

These are in no particular order
I've felt each of them every day for the past week
The negative heavily outweighs the positive
And I'm trying to overcome that
Every time I put my fingers to the keyboard
And I'm not writing my story
Nothing really wants to be written

So, in lieu of my absence I will leave you with this

I am in a sad, solemn place
I'm eating well
Which is only helping me to feel my pain
I am not exercising
I should to release some pent up aggression in a constructive way
I will return
I'm just not sure when
It could be tomorrow
Maybe God will wrap me in his arms and peace will seep into my pores and I will feel better
It might be in a week or two

Until then my friends




4 comments :

  1. Awwww... I could use alot of those words myself... Sending you happy prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey buns (((hugs))) I have been thinking about patterns/cycles a lot lately. I am discovering mine slowly and eventually will do a blog post about them. Your in a down cycle and I hope that you swing into a up cycle soon. :/ Your never alone. This post right here proves it. I am comment #2 and I know others will comment as they read this. Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you. It's a battle, truly. I wish you well, and hope you can find your mojo again - and soon. God's blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...