Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Calorie Cycling is a God Send

I have been doing exceedingly well with calorie cycling and the scale is showing me that it is working!

I am sooooo excited. The SCALE IS MOVING DOWN!

In other news I FINALLY received my supplements!

I woke up this morning with a massive migraine that had me nauseated and ready to vomit at the idea of swallowing ANYTHING other than coffee so I didn't take them this morning just in case there were any side effects.

Tomorrow I will start taking them.

Raspberry Ketone extract

Garcinia Cambogia Extract

Then  I was also given Pure Saffron Extract and Green Coffee Bean Extract. I was not given instructions on how to use these supplements so I have been researching and so far I am leaning towards taking the Raspberry Ketone Extract and the Garcinia Cambogia together. This was featured on Dr. Oz though the product distributor was different than the one I am reviewing.


And so, for now I will continue to research until tomorrow about taking the other two products and go from there. Stay tuned tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...