Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Swell, Shrink, Repeat

Hello!

My name is Kristen aka The Miscellaneous Mom

You can see how swollen I have been in my face
YIKES

You remember me, right?

The author of this here blog.

Yeah, I probably wouldn't remember either. 

Haha

Anyway, last time I wrote I was swollen to kingdom come and back.

That was a week or so ago.

Now?

I have gone through cycles of swollen, not swollen, re-swollen and then not

Right now I am at an inbetween stage

You see just as my cycle of shrinking began

THE EVIL WITCH CALLED NATURE CAME TO VISIT

Thus puffing my ankles back up

Not nice

Typically cruel

So, I am a swollen ball of hormones bleeding like a sieve

Sounds like a blast right?

Oh believe me it is (face palm)

Yesterday we celebrated Sassy's 5th birthday for the third time

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS CHILD IS ONLY 5?!?!
I am in so much trouble



Two days before her birthday she was pampered with pedis and manis

On her birthday we drove 160+ miles to Seattle where we enjoyed the aquarium, the Space Needle, The Cheesecake Factory 






The next day we spent all day with Mr. A and they had a blast in the McDonald's play area for HOURS

I am sure the restaurant would have booted us out if they could but Mr. A kept ordering more food

Haha

Then yesterday we had her actual 'party'



Tomorrow my gramma is giving the girl's their 'gift' simultaneously
And that is to pet, groom, feed and ride a miniature horse for 1.5 hours

And in July we will celebrate one last time as a combined 'friend' birthday party with Breezy at Chuckee Cheese (or however that's spelled)

This morning I tried something new

I made protein pancakes
(1 whole banana and two eggs beaten until fluffy and then cooked like a regular pancake)



I topped them with low calorie syrup but think next time I will ad peanut butter

They were sooooo delish!!

Friday will be a fun day!!

My entire family (sans my children and grandparents) are going to see a Christian comedian

TIM HAWKINS

And I shall leave you with a clip of his hilarity


1 comment :

  1. So glad you are ok... I was worried mi amiga! I was! Anyways, did you know that as you lose weight Mother Nature will be easier on you? Well, at least a bit! Since I've been losing, it seems to have gotten better. I don't know if this is a lasting thing or just during weight loss, but I WILL TAKE IT. Hopefully as you continue to move on down the road, so will yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...