Thursday, June 6, 2013

Throwback Thursday Flashing Forward

This photograph is from 1985. 
I was nearing 1 year old.
My daddy (pictured) was 19
And a marine
I only have a couple pictures like this
Because soon after he was sent overseas to Okinawa, Japan


FLASH FORWARD TO EASTER 2004
 This is my wonderful family
Momo, Mom, Stealth, Aunt, LB, Me
And forefront the real dad in my life, my grandpa

FLASH FORWARD TO TODAY
I'm not impressed
My ankle is still massively swollen
I will weigh in shortly
Meanwhile, this is about how I feel at the moment
EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT ABOUT TO CAVE ON MY JOURNEY
NOR AM I A SUPPORTER OF THE FAT ACCEPTANCE MOVEMENT


Haha! More later

1 comment :

  1. what a gorgeous family you have!! So many honest open smiles :D And love your finishing quote ... so true! haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...