Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 1 Progress

As is my habit, I updated my ticker on the day I updated my blog which was a day I weighed in naked at home in the morning before I ate anything. Consequently, I am doing weight watchers where you have to weigh in at meetings, clothed (gasp) and unfortunately since I go with my mom after she gets off work it is in the evening after pretty much a full day worth of food and exercise. Thus why my ticker gained 2lbs. Oh well.

That being said, I LOST 5 LBS THIS WEEK! Yes!
(5.4lbs to be exact)

I will be posting weekly shots of my official weigh in stamps from weight watchers so there is no kerfuffle about the validity of my weight loss - and so I can remember which days belong where and how much I lost when.
















Column1 End Wk 1
Dress Size 28
Bust 42.5
Arms 19
Waist 50.5
Hips 67
Thighs 33.5





























This week in recap.

I walked most mornings to and from the neighborhood park where my grandma and I allowed my girls to play for a while and then proceeded to do an entire loop of the neighborhood. I ate within my PointsPlus and did NOT use all of my extra weekly points or ANY of my activity points. I could have made better food choices but like I said, I did stay within the limits of my points. 

I accomplished 15 hours worth of the 30 volunteer hours required at Sassy's school for this coming year. 15 more hours and I am done which won't take much honestly. Though I am quite tired of and from the collating of Kindergarten curriculum. Tomorrow I turn that in to the Kindergarten teacher which is a huge load of my shoulders. 

Ex husband has not been in communication with me. Not to ask me to see his daughters, not to tell me to tell them he loves them, not for anything which both relieves me and makes me suspicious. But for now I will relish in my freedom - that is until I receive the summons I have been dreading would arrive for going on 2 years now. I honestly don't think he has the energy or the know-how to figure it all out though and anyway he hasn't accomplished what the original Parenting Plan set out for him to do in the first place, so other than psychological stress I really have nothing to fear.

Aaand, apparently my body is trying desperately to rid itself of all toxins because I am breaking out on my face, especially around my mouth and nose, like nobodies business. I am not pleased. For someone who has had maybe 3 zits in her life, this sudden rupture of pain and redness and soreness on my face is really not welcome or appreciated.

On that note, I will bid you adieu. You know - children to put to bed and me time to be had. Goodnight!


5 comments :

  1. Keep up the good work! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! I cannot wait to see how you do. Great first week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS! Awesome weigh in!!! :) Keep on going my friend. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo! Congrats on that awesome weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...