Monday, August 19, 2013

Week 2 Progress

What a week!

Most of which was full of stress and anxiety but yesterday my grandparents took the girls and I out to dinner and dessert and to the river.





I got my Active Link from Weight Watchers to track my activity. It is a lot like a Body Bugg! Right now I am in the preliminary week where it gets a feel for your normal activity and therefore can gauge where you need to improve. Yay!




It hooks on nice and snugly to my bra and is very comfortable. 
In fact I forget it is there.

So, onto the nitty gritty.


I LOST 4 LBS THIS WEEK 
MAKING A TOTAL LOSS OF 9.4LBS 
IN TWO WEEKS ON WEIGHT WATCHERS!
WOOT!

Column1 End Wk 1 End wk 2
Dress Size 28 28
Bust 42.5 42
Arms 19 18.5
Waist 50.5 49.5
Hips 67 66.75
Thighs 33.5 33

I LOST A TOTAL OF 2.75 INCHES BETWEEN LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK

AND OF COURSE THE PHOTOS

PLEASE EXCUSE MY LEFT EYE. WHILE IT IS NATURALLY SMALLER THAN MY RIGHT, IT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME WITH POPPED BLOOD VESSELS FOR THE LAST WEEK (FROM STRESS?) AND THUS IS EVEN SMALLER THAN NORMAL. I LOOK LIKE ONE EYED PETE. ((SIGH))


IN THESE BACKSIDE PICTURES I ALWAYS GET THE FEELING THAT I LOOK LIKE A SMALLER PERSON (TORSO) SET ON A MUCH LARGER PERSONS BOTTOM HALF WITH BIG PERSON ARMS. I FIND MYSELF VERY DISPROPORTIONATE AND AM HOPEFUL THAT AS I LOSE WEIGHT I WILL BECOME SOMEWHAT MORE-SO.

Aand, I just realized I was typing in all caps. 
Oh well, I am so not going back and writing that whole thing again. 

Now the question is . . . what to have for lunch?

Until later

1 comment :

  1. Lovely pics of your girls and congrats on the loss ... that's awesome work chick!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...