Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 6 Progress

I don't have much to say except that I didn't lose anything this week. Probably from the DUMB idea of eating chicken fried rice for dinner last night. I asked for very light oil but forgot to ask them to go light on the soy sauce also. Yep! Hello, SODIUM!

In any case I am not frustrated because I know the cause and my progress pictures speak for themselves. I am in a bit of a hurry so progress photos are about all I have time to post.

Current weight is still 322 and I lost an inch this week total.

This is supposed to say week 7 not week 2 (durr)











1 comment :

  1. Awesome Job!!! I just found your blog from runs for cookies! Im excited to follow your story we have a similar journey. I started at 350 with a goal of dropping 100lbs in 1 year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...