Saturday, November 30, 2013

I Feel Totally and Completely Out of Control

The food demon has risen up to consume me ... err ... rather entice and tempt me to consume mass quantities of food. The night before Thanksgiving was the initiating battle that I lost pathetically. Thanksgiving was a rehearsed battle and I allowed myself to be conquered by the FOOD anyway. Who does that? Plan to overeat but within your points and then over overeat ... as if those point limits never existed.

Yesterday, I thought I could get back on track but low and behold sat the bag of Halloween candy, the pans and dishes of leftovers and with all that laid out before me I thought I was certain to lose the whole flippin' war but today I beat down the head hunger monster mostly (and I say mostly because I still ate compulsively - just not over my points) and tomorrow hopefully this particular battle will be over. I know there will be more, even when this one is over. And right now I feel like this week is another total bust. I just can't seem to keep my nose above the crashing waves of foooooood. I am feeling completely, totally and utterly out of control. I need help before I drown completely.

1 comment :

  1. I know this may sound silly, but go to MyFitnesspal.com and read the success stories. I don't know why, but it helps. REALLY helps to get your mind back in that mode. At least, it does for me. You don't even have to join, I don't think, to read through those.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...