God has blessed me immeasurably with my two baby girls.
I could write an entire novel on how they are a blessing in my life,
but I will give you ten perfect reasons.
- First and foremost, they both LOVE GOD and know that their life is His
- Their love for Him is evident in the way they speak, act and generally express themselves
- They both LOVE EACH OTHER so much
- Through their child-like, unconditional love for God and each other and their family, God has softened my heart that was once very calloused and cold
- Their unwavering and undoubting belief in God and Jesus Christ has strengthened my own walk with Him
- Through my children I have learned the value of someone else's NEED and putting other people before myself
- I have learned how fragile the human body can be while in contrast the human spirit can be immensely strong and durable
- I have learned SYMPATHY, EMPATHY and COMPASSION
- They have re-established my values and deepened my need for all that God asks of us;Respect (for oneself, ones family and others)A need for only God and no other worldly possessionsA healthy mind, mouth, and body (be careful little eyes what you see . . .)Focusing on God and His way and His path for us and not our own wants for our lifeValue of othersValue of others' thingsValue of lifeValue of relationshipsValue of truth&Contentment with what has been provided by Godwithout coveting what one does not have
- And lastly my daughters have taught me the true indescribable but ever existing definition of pure, unconditional love