Sunday, March 9, 2014

. . . Just Around the Corner

I am writing this down as I think of it because I am always asking myself the same question;
WHAT MADE ME START EATING WELL AND WHY WAS I SUCCESSFUL BEFORE?

I am uncomfortable in my own skin
I own 8 pairs of jeans and only 1 pair fit (barely)
Heartburn and horrid indigestion
Always feeling full 
(I actually prefer the sensation of being hungry than being too full but I always remember too late)
More frequent stomach and headaches
More frequent external yeast infections
Hormonal imbalances that cause hot flashes and mood swings

And that is why I have started again
Calorie counting
Attempting to eliminate gluten to see how it affects me

And on a last happy note:

I bought Breezy some ABC flashcards 
4 sets 
and she is learning her ABCs very successfully now 
by playing the games go fish and match!! 
So excited for my girl to finally get it!!



2 comments :

  1. I recently (two blog posts ago) had this conversation with myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reasons come first, answers second - I love that quote by Jim Rohn :)

    M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...