Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Confessions

First and foremost,

I confess that I just ate two halves of different left over sandwiches while reading blogs at 1:05 in the morning. I will however not admit that I also might have eaten a poptart or two afterward. Don't.Judge.



I confess that I feel like a whale and regret everything in the first confession.

I confess that I am pissed that not only did my April period last for the entire length of April and then disappear for the entire month of May but also that my last period started on June 17th and I STILL EFFING HAVE IT! It is July 9th. HEL-LO . . . You can go away now. I get it! I'm not pregnant! Kinda knew that anyway! Thanks for visiting!!



I confess that I have developed commitment {to people other than my daughters} issues. I'm sorry. I suck. I know.

I confess that sometimes when I am singing my girls to sleep and they aren't interested in holding my hands, I play Hayday on my cell phone to pass the time quicker.



I confess that while I usually wash my hair every 3 days (my hair is crazy thick and super long and it gets greasy very quickly if I wash it more often) sometimes I wait an entire week and if it starts to go to sh*t before then I just throw it in a ponytail.



I confess that I am far too emotionally invested in this season of The Bachelorette. {I could not BELIEVE she let Marcus go! What was she thinking?!}



I confess that I know I should be in bed now, but that lately I have been unable to sleep before 1:30am and that last night I couldn't fall asleep until 3:00

I confess that during the duration of this confessional I have second guessed many of the things I have thought about confessing including their wordage - because I don't want to sound creepy or crazy or just plain gross and that I deleted my last confession for that very purpose as well . . .



And lastly,

I confess that part of the reason I do these posts is just so I can use that fantastic little linky with one of the hottest men in the world on it below. Isn't he DE-LISH-OUS!?!



Vodka and Soda


13 comments :

  1. I just want to eat ALL THE THINGS! this week too. #thestruggleisreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i have absolutely been there with the binge eating and then feeling like a whale. but holy heck long periods?! that sounds horrible :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have been in bed early last night as well but what was I doing? Who knows actually but I was up till 1:45!

    ReplyDelete
  4. confessions are just that - writing about all the secrets in your hair! i blogged about having to take antibiotics and it making my vagina angry. what? it's a confession! LOL

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair is super thick and long too, I wash it about once every 4 days. Today I'm rocking the pony tail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I'm pretty sure I destroyed a whole bag of beef jerky while doing some blog work last night....although I have zero regrets. Shark weeking it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whenever I stay up late reading blogs I binge eat, usually a whole bag of chips and teriyaki beef jerky.
    Your period does not sound fun. At all. Hope it goes away soon!
    This is the third time in two days that a blogger has mentioned Hay Day, guess who is now downloading it on her iPhone? This girl.
    I wash my hair about every three days too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Ian smirks at me while I read all of these LinkUp Posts.. and that he's there as I write my own post.

    DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS.

    Oh, and I swear, I had to coach myself out of eating A LOT (gallons) of ice cream last night.. so I hear you.... Food is just so YUMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I confess I started doing confessions because I wanted the button on my page ... then it was Ryan but I am so happy with Ian lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the hair one! YES! Except, I can't go that long. But I swear, if I could I probably would. It takes so much energy to wash my hair (not to mention it takes forever to dry, sometimes more than a day.) But I look awful with short hair, so I'm keeping it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish that I could go that long without washing my hair! I have to wash mine everyday or it gets disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MY hair is super thick too now a days and getting back to normal which I love and all. and I can relate on the eating deal and feeling like a whale. Shall we say Beach Whale :p

    love this post girl. check mine out. http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/07/hump-day-confessions_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish i had your hair! Mine looks greasy if i don't wash it every day! Grass is always greener, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...