Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dude, It's an Injury!!

I am feeling like this tonight
For many reasons
But mostly because this always happens to me
I am always diagnosed with a zillion and a half things 
before they find what is ACTUALLY wrong with me



To recap this stupid foot issue I have been having
It swelled up like the Michelin Man's ankle on June 6th 
for no apparent reason
I thought I might have high blood pressure
I don't
I have been on a low calorie, low sodium diet
Since then 
--- Mostly 
--- Ok, Ok, on and off
Low sodium and extra hydration doesn't work
Go back to the doctor
Blood work taken
No issues
All looks perfecto!
Swelling persists
I go to another doctor
He refers me to have an ultrasound to determine if I have any blood clots
I don't
I have clean and clear 'cute little veins'
Fantastic
I go back to the doctor today
She manipulated my foot

HOLY MOTHER EFFER WOMAN
BE GENTLE!!



And she determines because of the localized pain
And the swelling mostly on one side
It.Must.Be.A.Tumor



errr

INJURY

So, they sent me for x-rays
I should get the results of those tomorrow
AND
I am being referred to a podiatrist
FUN
I like him
He did surgery on my foot in September 2012
Fun Times Yo!
But the time it takes to get in to see him is 2-3 weeks



FINE!

Meanwhile I am to do any jarring exercises like running
HAHAHAHAHA
As if I would ever run
Or even walking for long distances
Ok, that kinda sucks
I like to walk
She suggested I swim or do the stationary bike or the elliptical
Yeah, that'd be nice if I had any of those available to me
BUT.I.DON'T
((sigh))
And I get to wear a really fun
(NOT)
brace as often as I can handle it
It's gel and super stylish
I'll spare you a photo so you don't get jealous



Anyways,
Tomorrow's Friday!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...