Friday, July 18, 2014

Favoritism & I Break the Rules

That's My Favorite Thing!
Wait!
I'm having deja vu
Didn't we do this before?
Yes, yes we did
Although in all fairness
I suppose I didn't do that post right
You can read it HERE if you'd like
Welp
Here we go again

// Flip Flops



// Fresh, Sweet, Crisp Watermelon
None of the too-red, too-white or mushy stuff

^^OMG I almost died^^

// Christmas



// Netflix+Hulu= LOVE


// Disneyland



Wait . . .
That's not enough
I can't just stop at 5

// J'Adore perfume



// Full service car washes

^^Best car wash place EVER - In Simi Valley, CA ^^

// MAC Makeup



// My iPhone



// The Mortal Instrument & Infernal Devices Series

If you haven't read the books or seen the movies
READ THE BOOKS
They are amazing




Allieology

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...