Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday's My FAVE!

There has been so much going on this week!

// crazy allergies popping up

// play dates scheduled

// play dates re-arranged due to weather not permitting

// play dates cancelled due to vehicle malfunction

// fun times at the indoor play park

// weird conversations with the ex husband about his debt issues
because he apparently thinks they're still my issues
because apparently in his world I should give a flying fuck butt hair




// hounding the socal medical hospital for my refund
because they wrongly charged me

// getting the run-around from said hospital
and feeling like my chain is being jerked every which way
when it comes to them

// getting the supply list for this fall's classes
**WHAT?? SUPPLY LIST ALREADY?!?!**

// Going shopping for said supplies
((mind.blown))



// This Saturday my girls are having a joint birthday party
at 'the dollhouse tea room'
with their friends
where they will have their hair and makeup done,
get to choose fancy princess dresses,
sit in thrones,
have tea and yummies,
have servant bells,
do a fashion show and have a really great time

THEN IT'S SUNDAY!!
WHOOOSH!!
Time is seriously flying.by

Onto my favorites

Apps I can't live without this week











GIVE.ME.ALL.THE.SOCIAL.MEDIA.APPS!!

And then good friends and family do this





Other things I am really enjoying this week



^^ my coffee ^^


^^ my squats ^^
Yes, I actually enjoy them
No, I do not look anything like her
But the plan is to try


^^Yoga with cat and all ^^


^^ Blogging like it's my job ^^
No, I don't get paid
Although I have had some interesting promotional offers recently


^^always^^


The song that has been stuck in my head

Timber by Pitbull & Ke$ha on Grooveshark
^^ is this song about what I think it's about? ^^
Or am I reading too much into it?

Food I loved this week


^^ Lemon cheesecake with white chocolate shavings ^^

PLUS

This amazing turkey/tomato/avocado/lettuce/feta/hummus wrap I had 
with thee most delicious dark chocolate mocha!



Things I LOL'd at this week


^^ The circle of Li...doh ^^



^^ I'll bet you just sang it in your head ^^





Allieology


4 comments :

  1. Loved this post! It was like an unloading of the brain and I cracked up right along with you :-) Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Super funny!

    The weeks are flying by, and my son's school supply list came with his report card... and I was blown away when LAST WEEK the supplies were stocked in the Walmart.. SERIOUSLY? I got to get on that.

    I much rather get paid for blogging... Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they're already starting with the back to school stuff already! And I definitely have a love/hate relationship with squats haha. TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love all of these GIFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...