Saturday, July 19, 2014

Getting to Know You!

I have had some increased blog traffic 
thanks to the Blog Every Day in July Link Up 
With Faith, Juliette and Allie
And I wanted to find out about you all
So I am doing a Getting to Know You Saturday Link-Up
And the rules are simple

1. Copy and paste the questions that will be listed at the bottom of this post 
and answer them on your blog

2. Grab the button below these instructions and link back!

3. And when you're done come back here to check out other people's blog who are linking up
I have found this is an A-MAZING way to find awesome new blogs and bloggers


The-Miscellaneous-Mom


(A quick tip to easily grab the button above 'cuz the code is kinda long. Place cursor in the code box. Press ctrl+A to select all. Press ctrl+c to copy. And then hop over to your post and make sure you are in html mode. Press ctrl+p to paste the code in)


I will start! 

Hi!

I'm Kristen aka The Miscellaneous Mom

Oldie but a goodie


  1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
    I am MIA from the iPod game as in, I don't have one. I have an iPhone but I don't use the music library feature. I'm still old school and listen to actual CDs. 
  2. What is one of your favorite quotes?

  3. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
    Folding laundry and hanging up laundry . . . waking up to an alarm . . . eating peas
  4. What is your favorite form of exercise?
    DANCE.GIVE.ME.DANCE
  5. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
    Evening between 6-8pm / Friday / Tie between October and November
  6. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
    Mexico City Subway - those people are cray cray - cutting off fingers and shizz for your quarter priced toy ring you won at gumball type machine just in case it might be valuable
    Uh.No.Thanks

  7. What is your favorite body part?
  8. My lips. I speak with them, I eat with them and I kiss with them . . . 3 of my favorite things.
  9. What sound do you love?
    Symphonic Rock, the sound of a cat purring, the sound of a page turning in a good book and my girls' giggles
  1. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
    Arlington Cemetery and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - it provokes such emotion in me 
  2. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
    21
  3. If you knew the world was ending in 2014, what would you do differently?
    Spend less time online. Less time worrying about trivial details. Spend more time with my girls. Spend money I don't have on making them the happiest I possibly could.
  4. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
    There are so.many.thing. TEACH ME ALL THE THINGS! Actually, I would probably want to learn to be a better writer.
  5. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
    My middle name: Breanne
  6. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
    My great grandmother Katherine who everyone is always gushing I look so much like
  7. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
    Pay off bills/debt and purchase what my grandpa would call a 'compound' for our family with 4 separate houses on one huge stretch of land
  8. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
    Cat / Pineapple Orange Nectar / Coffee Heathbar Crunch
  9. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
    Probably Bella Swann from Twilight Series - cheesy? Sure. But yeah, totally Bella.
  1. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
    Reading / blogging /watching TV / On particularly motivated days, working out
  2. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
    Broken
  1. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
    I miscarried my first baby at 3 months gestation and at the time it was the worst experience of my life. But a month later I got pregnant with Sassy and if I hadn't lost my first little boy, I wouldn't have my big beautiful girl. 
  2. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
    Last book was the last book in the Infernal Devices Series and the last movie was Love and Other Drugs
  3. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
    Left the man I had been with for 11 years
  4. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
    I would sneak out to 'spend the night at my best friend's house' so that I could really walk the few blocks to my boyfriend's house. I was prohibited from seeing him and was caught often. Yet, I was still always allowed to go over there. 
  5. What do you miss most about being a kid?
    Innocence and lack of real responsibility/obligation
  6. What is your first memory of being really excited?
    Trip to Disneyland at age 7 in a limousine while watching Aladdin and getting to spend the night at the Disneyland Hotel
  7. At what age did you become an adult?26
  8. BONUS! Did you notice the numbers are not in chronological order? Don't lie!


Questions

*I didn't do all of them and you too can choose the ones you would like to answer :)

  1. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
  2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
  3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
  4. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
  5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
  6. What is your favorite form of exercise?
  7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
  8. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
  9. What is your favorite body part?
  10. What sound do you love?
  1. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
  2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
  3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
  4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
  5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
  6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
  7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
  8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
  9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
  10. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
  11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
  12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
  13. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
  14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
  15. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
  1. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
  2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
  4. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
  5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
  1. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
  2. What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
  3. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
  4. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
  5. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
  6. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
  7. When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
  8. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
  9. What do you miss most about being a kid?
  10. What is your first memory of being really excited?
  11. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
  12. When was the last time you were nervous?
  13. What is something you learned in the last week?
  14. What story does your family always tell about you?
  15. At what age did you become an adult?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...