Saturday, July 26, 2014

Interviews

I was supposed to interview someone
But in typical 'me' style
I couldn't just interview one




So, I interviewed 5
OK, it sounds like overkill
But hear me out

I initially decided to interview my mom
but mid-interview my sister walked in 
so I made it a dual interview
then my children walked in 
and they asked me to interview them too
AND THEN MY GRANDPA CAME OVER
and he was the person that 3 out of the 5 said they admire
So, I decided to interview him too

The whole thing went something like this:


MOM'S INTERVIEW

What is your hidden talent?
I'm a party coordinator

What's your favorite TV show?
Mistresses or Parenthood

Name someone you admire.
Cheryl
*Cheryl is a neighbor who is a-maze-sauce*

Who is the Canadia's (really?) Prime Minister?
Never known and I do not know. Couldn't tell ya.

Do you prefer cake or pie?
Uh cake

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
((immediately without hesitation)) 
donuts 
((laughter))

What is your favorite memory of (or with) me?
The Hanson Concert but not really. There's so many but I'll choose that one
*She took me and my best friend in a limousine to Universal City Walk and then the Hanson concert afterward. It was awesome!*

Quote a movie, any movie, right now.
Let it go ! Let it go!

Did the last question give you a little bit of anxiety?
No

Name something inappropriate that you always laugh at.
Humor with bad language

MY (21 YR OLD) SISTER'S INTERVIEW

What is your hidden talent?
I can wiggle my ears

What's your favorite TV show?
Numbers

Name someone you admire.
Papa
*I do not blame her. This would be my answer too . . . and as you will see it is my other daughter's answers also*

Who is the Canadia's Prime Minister?
I don't know and I'm a little disappointed in myself but I know who Israel's Prime Minister is: Benjamin Netanyahu

Do you prefer cake or pie?
Pie 
((after much contemplation))

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pretzels. I would die without pretzels.
*She means the hard crunchy kind you get in a bag at the market*

What is your favorite memory of (or with) me?
There's so many to choose from but the Josh Groban concert
My mom interjects:
"We only take you places you can't talk because you talk so much."
((Gee, thanks mom))
My sister answers:
"You know it's true."

Quote a movie, any movie, right now.
Hakuna Matata
*Yes, we are Disney family*

Did the last question give you a little bit of anxiety?
Quoting things never gives me anxiety
*It's true. She has a photographic memory - literally*

Name something inappropriate that you always laugh at.
Most jokes you make
((ummm))

MY DAUGHTERS' INTERVIEWS

What is your hidden talent?
Sassy: Singing
Breezy: Riding horses
*Not so secret but what can you say, they're 5 & 6*

What's your favorite TV show?
Sassy: Austin & Allie
Breezy: Horseland 

Name someone you admire.
Sassy: Papa
Breezy: Brayden
*Brayden is her cousin-in-law (and I stress IN-LAW, not blood) 
who she swears she will marry one day*

Who is the Canadia's (really?) Prime Minister?
Sassy: Mama, what's that . . .  ((I answer)) . . . Oh, we have no idea
Breezy: Yeah, we have no idea

Do you prefer cake or pie?
Sassy: Cake
Breezy: Cake

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sassy: Cake
Breezy: Cotton candy

THIS IS WHERE I GOT SMART 
I STOPPED WRITING DOWN WHAT I WAS ASKING THEM 
AND WHAT THEY WERE ANSWERING . . . 
DUHH!

What is your favorite memory of (or with) me?

video

Quote a movie, any movie, right now.

video

Did the last question give you a little bit of anxiety?

video


Name something inappropriate that you always laugh at.


video

So this was the third take of this question and it inevitably ended up talking about people pulling their pants down and butts and then private parts . . . so what Sassy ultimately came up with the balloon inside the head was from a scene from Spongebob she had recently seen. Just to clarify and then Breezy went off on a random tangent . . . also, don't ask what Breezy originally said. 
IT WAS WHOLLY INAPPROPRIATE!

AAANNNDDD
MY GRANDPA'S (Papa's) INTERVIEW

What is your hidden talent?
Wow, I need to think of something I can say publicly. I can cut hair and do makeup
*and he IS really good at both of those things*

What's your favorite TV show?
Blue Bloods

Name someone you admire.
Ronald Reagan

Who is the Canadia's (really?) Prime Minister?
I haven't a clue

Do you prefer cake or pie?
Pie

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I need to think of something that wouldn't kill me right away. I guess your grandmother's hamburgers.

What is your favorite memory of (or with) me?
When you stuck the noodle colander on my head. We still have the photograph framed at our house.
*Anybody who doesn't know might think this was just a silly moment between us but in actuality it was me around age 10, my grandpa, my sister around age 1 and our family dogs all laying on the floor and I put the colander on his head. The BIG DEAL was, no one touches his hair/head.ever! And he not only let me but he laughed and had fun with it. I remember the moment very well and there are framed photographs for proof*

Quote a movie, any movie, right now.
"Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn."
*Gone with the Wind*

Did the last question give you a little bit of anxiety?
I suppose

Name something inappropriate that you always laugh at.
My wife . . .
((oh my))

Allieology

1 comment :

  1. "My wife." Best answer ever! Your papa sounds like a baller.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...