Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Like Totally, For Sure

Reading


Just finished this series
And now waiting for 
The Dark Artifices
OMG LOVE THESE SERIES



Writing 

A book in my mind is forming
Which means 
I have left yet another work in progress unfinished
UGH
"Cattus" will one day be finished
One day . . . 

Listening

I am currently literally listening to the toilet water running
And a game Breezy is playing on her iPad 
And in the far distance 
the Disney Channel because Sassy is watching it

If we are talking music
I am really enjoying my Spanish music right now
Juanes
Shakira
Pitbull
Extasis Tripical


Thinking

Like totally
For sure
I just got a manicure
The sun
I swear
It's bleaching out my hair
Go Go
Fight Fight
Gee, I hope I look all right
Goooooo
TEAM

^This has been stuck in my head forever^



Smelling

A mixture of
The overuse of our lemon bathroom soap
(Sassy just went to the bathroom)
and residual Country Chic lotion
Mixed with Maui Hibiscus Beach perfume
Hello eau de Coconut Beach

Side note: Whenever someone farts/toots in our house Sassy's solution is,
"Put some perfume on it."



Wishing

The swelling in my foot would go down
So that when I attempt exercise
As I did about 30 minutes ago
My toes and ankle and leg are not screaming for me to 
STOP




Hoping

That it doesn't rain on Thursday or Friday
Because we are supposed to go to the river
with some friends
We were supposed to go today too
But then we got rained in


Wearing

Black and white polka dot pajama pants
And a silly purple polka dotted periwinkle night shirt




Wanting

World Peace



I mean
My ex husband to fall off the edge of the earth



I mean
Cake
I want cake




Loving

My girls
They are amazing little people
The older and smarter they get
The more wonderful and hilarious they are
And the more proud and happy I get

Needing

I probably need a good cry
I have had some crazy bad dreams going on
Maybe I need a hug
Maybe I need a good cry while hugging someone
Or maybe I just need a good nights rest
One of those
I'm not picky




Watching 
(totes not on the list, but seriously, how could it not be?)

The Bachelorette



&

Mistresses



Feeling
(also not on the list. Why?!)

PAIN
In my calves
In my arms
In my butt
In my back
Thank you exercise for ruining my life!




Allieology


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...