Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Things I Do When I'm Alone

Kinda personal, isn't this post topic?

Well,
I am not often alone
I have two small children
Who don't yet understand the concept
of privacy
or me-time
and I don't have a spouse who relieves me on any regular basis
for alone time



I have an amazing family
who often offers to watch my girls
But I don't generally ask for them to watch them
unless I have something I HAVE to do

So, honestly, I don't really know what I do when I'm alone
Because.I'm.Not

I can tell you what I would do if I were given 24 hours alone

I would probably do some kind of relaxing exercise



I would have a glass of wine

I would spread out eating an entire carton of Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heathbar knowing I didn't have to give half or more to my kids



I would watch a bunch of smutty soap operas or movies

I would read

I would pray out loud throughout the day

I would turn off all technology and listen to the silence



I would look at old pictures and cry with nostalgia

And I would MISS THE HECK out of my babies


Allieology


1 comment :

  1. I can relate to hardly ever being alone - I always have my son. The few times I don't have him I miss him like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...