Sunday, August 3, 2014

Accent Vlog Volume II: Sassy & Breeze

I had so much fun 
making a fool of myself
making the accent vlog by myself
that I thought I would do one with my daughters
This in no way is a serious video
and honestly it gets quite loud 
considering my children are

a. both girls

b. sisters

c. overly energetic

d. argumentative

actually
I could probably list the reasons through Z
but I'll spare you
I, however, won't spare you
my FAN-FRICKIN-TASTIC hairdo
I mean seriously
I am rocking the messy bun ya'll
Oh, wait, I don't say ya'll



well, I guess there's a first time for everything
Anyway, without further adieu

Accent Vlog Volume II: Sassy & Breeze
PS: She can read but some of these words were too big for her so I just made shit it up as I went along

1 comment :

  1. So cute! I loved the video, so fun and lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...