Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Cycle Must End


I am done

After last night

I am done

There will be no more communication

This is the end of an era

I have FINALLY learned my lesson

Last night

I asked the ex if he would like to say goodnight to the girls via FaceTime

He said ok

After being incommunicado for nearly a week

(True signs of a loving and devoted father, right?)

So, Sassy called him up

He looked strange

His facial expression was strange

When he spoke his voice sounded strained

He almost looked nervous

There were few initiating pleasantries

Then he said directly to Sassy,

"I want you to know I love you and you are always in my heart. 
Soon I will be able to hold you . . ."

He said a few more things about having the girls with him

To which Sassy and I both looked at each other like,

"What?"

She asked him how

She knows he isn't allowed to see them outside the visitation center

He said he couldn't say but that she would see

That; "God was finally going to answer his prayers."

He then asked her if we had been to 'The Castle' recently

Which we had been

But how the hell did HE know that?

He lives 45 minutes away

and like I said

has been incommunicado for a week

Is he stalking us?

Having us followed?

WTF?!?!

He shrugged when I asked how he knew that

And said, 

"It was just a question."

He then made a BS excuse that he needed to go

Insert Massive Meltdown 10.0
from both girls and me

They were worried

and anxious

"We don't want to go see Daddy without you," Sassy cried.

"I don't want to see Daddy at all," Breezy cried harder.


And afterward 

The they were and are ok

I am ok

And he no longer exists 
until someone with authority tells me differently

I will NOT have him scaring my kids

He has threatened them one too many times

He has threatened to take them from me and move to Mexico

He has called the cops on me for no reason
just.because
and scared the crap out of the girls
making them think the cops were going to arrest me
and take me away

He has called Sassy a liar



He has told Breezy he wouldn't do things for her like he would for Sassy
because she won't talk to him on FaceTime

He has threatened to hurt them to hurt me
and succeeded at pulling it off

BRAVO MR.!
FOR ONCE 
YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING 
YOU SAID YOU WOULD

NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR LIVES
POS



PEACE MOFO




1 comment :

  1. Be VERY careful. This worries me and I think you need to record any other communication with him in case you need to go to court or the police. Prayers for you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...