Saturday, August 30, 2014

{Twisted} Sunday Social

Traffic on the weekend always peters out
{as in, there is next to none - haha}
So, I have taken to not really putting much effort into my weekend posts
Not that my readership or traffic dictates what I post
But if I have nothing of substance to write to begin with
I feel like it takes too much ALL my energy
just to come up with something enjoyable or read-worthy

I have been on a bit of a link-up kick lately
{especially when I can't think of anything to post}
and I know when I first started blogging 
I wasn't a huge fan of reading the link-ups
So, I apologize if - like I wasn't - you're not into them

Regardless, I am linking up with Ashley Lately
for her Sunday Social




1. What is one thing you hate doing?
// There is nothing that I inherently hate doing. Although I am not a huge fan of some things:
~ Following rules, like naming only one thing I hate doing. We MUST name all.the.things
~ Unloading the dishwasher - so, I don't
~ Folding and hanging up clothes - again, so I don't - well, sometimes I do but it is against my will
~ Braiding my daughters' hair - because their hair is so thick but so fine that it just falls right out
~ Oh, but the thing I hate doing most is in the mornings when I.have.to.by.alarm = wake up

2. What is one thing you hate shopping for?
// me? hate shopping? No! Never!
Actually, I hate shopping for underwear. I can never find the right kind the first time. I have a brand, size, material I LOVE but I can never ever remember what those details are and so there is a trial and error of: buy the wrong underwear, return it, buy more and realize it's still wrong so I return it and the cycle goes on and on until eventually {like months later} I finally {usually by accident} find the right kind
3. What is one thing you love doing?
// again, I love breaking the one thing rule
so:
~ I love watching my girls play and laugh and have fun - it makes my mommy heart happy
~ I love drinking a good cup of coffee or my favorite latte when the air is crisp and smells like fall
~ I love binging on Netflix
~ I love drinking red wine and getting sappy while I binge on Netflix
~ I love cooking and baking ALL.THE.FOOD
~ I love driving in my car for hours to nowhere in particular listening to awesome music
~ Taking pictures of my three exceptionally photogenic girlies the week before 2014-2015 school year starts




4. What is one place you love going?
// duh
Disneyland
 . . . 'Nuff said . . .

5. What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily?
// all.the.things I mentioned two questions above?


Was that a trick question . . ?
{'cuz I have to go finish my shows now}

Until next time . . . 

3 comments :

  1. Cute post! Your girls are adorable and can I just say real quick how much I totally feel you on the waking up to an alarm thing? HATE IT! That's the worst! There's nothing worse in the morning than waking up to an obnoxious BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! in my ear. I wish I knew of a gentler way to wake up that actually worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, unloading the dishwasher (and the dryer).. Both things I rarely get around to in a timely fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Sunday Social! Underwear shopping is my favourite, I find it so hard to contain myself and not bring home new underwear every time I'm at the mall! I'm with you on the alarm though, especially in the winter when it's not even sunny out yet the sound of the alarm is killer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...