Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Confessions (I Can't Count That High)

This is my confession
(from the Josh Groban song)

// you are the air that I breathe . . . but not really . . . that's the next line in the song

//I have a secret but I am not ready to spill the beans yet

// I am getting sick . . . again . . . but, like, a cold this time . . . nothing ridiculous like debilitating edema followed by pre-pneumonia because that would just be stupid

// I hope the guy who called yesterday calls again . . . and yes, I realize that is sadistic



// this old lady (me) has been going to bed around 10:30 every night . . . she doesn't even remember the nights of only a couple weeks ago, staying up until 2am-3am

// my sister has a secret . . . and it is most likely that I will tell you her secret before I tell you mine . . . which will be on Friday . . . telling you hers . . . not mine . . . cuz I'm not ready



// I am a total sucker for the corporate propaganda suck of all things pumpkin . . . I want all the pumpkin smelling and tasting things!! Right.Now

// I returned White Space to Barnes & Noble and got a trilogy instead which is moving along at a much better pace

// the bank that owns my car loan called the ex husband and asked him to make a payment. He told them the car is mine and I am responsible for the payments. I kindly without a word sent him Exhibit A and Exhibit B of our divorce decree that states while the car is indeed mine, he in fact is responsible for the payment. So far he has not responded . . . I am unsure if he will . . . he really needs to get his sh*t together

// I am typing this with burning eyes, plugged up nose and breathing noisily through my mouth which is causing chapped lips . . . this makes me cranky



// I have a freckles . . . what's that you say? You knew this. Well, now you know it again

// No, I haven't been drinking. I'm tired

// What's that you say? Shut the heck up and go to bed?

Ok


Vodka and Soda




7 comments :

  1. I feel ya on the bedtime. I normally go to bed at 9ish on weeknights but last night I stayed up until a little after 11 because Sons of Anarchy. I hate my life right now. I already drank all of my coffee & see no alertness in the near future. At least my students are just taking a test...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon! Side note, I love reading how ridic your ex is ... smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you start feeling better soon! Being sick is no fun at all. I was up until midnight last night working on a project, being up this early is killing me. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ALWAYS fall for the pumpkin propaganda. every time! hope you get to feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Power of the freckled bloggers!!! And hope your ex hubby gets on those payments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, i'm ASLEEP by 930am every night #notevensorry. holla if you gots an old lady bedtime!!!

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  7. PSL MMMMMMmmmmmmmm YUM! That is pretty much the only pumpkin thing I go nuts over. Side note: After the holidays are done you can usually still order a PSL if they still have the syrup. It typically doesn't expire till about March. The Target Starbucks are usually the ones that have it left the longest. I love the white chocolate mocha and you can get that year round.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...