Sunday, December 7, 2014

All the Photos for All the Moments

The last 3ish weeks in selfies photos

I did take selfies of course
Because I love selfies
Narcissistic much?




But of course not so narcissistic that I have to hog the selfies all to myself
I must include my gorgeous offspring also



And take terribly embarrassing photos of them
while they nap
and drool all over


But then you get a shot like this and it's like
AWWW
what an angel


and then you instagram that thing to make it purdy-fuller


Said angel won an award at school for being
HONORABLE
They apparently do not know my child
... I jest, I jest ...
sort of


Smallest child performed a song for parents and family
at their Turkey Day Feast
They even made their own pilgrim bonnets and vests


Oldest had a Turkey Day Party down the hall too


Then Turkey Day came
and I only took selfies
and selfies with offspring
and selfies with offspring and photobombing cousins



TOO MANY COOKS IN THE KITCHEN


Then we decornated for Christmas
and yes decorNated is totally a word
I say so






And we began our 25 days of X-Mas Advent Calendar
Where the children are obnoxiously spoiled
with too many toys before Christmas
by my mom




We went to a Christmas Tree farm
where apparently we did everything but see Christmas trees
We were read a story
drank hot chocolate


Fed strangely shaved and post birth barnyard animals





Played follow the leader


Ran around like mini lunatics


road on a hay wagon


and of course, took more selfies with offspring


napped on the bus home


didn't nap on the bus home


Cursed at Hulu and Vizio
because my Vizio 'smart TV' is so flippin' dumb
It can't even communicate with the Hulu app designed for it
So I was stuck watching ALL THE SHOWS on my iPad
Boo


I flipped a boiling glass bowl of chilli on myself
and scalded my arm


I dressed up Mr. Pierce for Christmas


We talked to an elf and Santa on the NORTH POLE COMMUNICATOR


drank mas hot chocolate


ate some candy cane goodness


pretended to be a reindeer
... or in her case, a moose


had lots of love and hugs and kisses


Which brings us to the present . . .

Until next time I don't write for three weeks
The End

1 comment :

  1. Nice photos and you do have a beautiful family. Take care and God bless. Leeman

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...