Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 6 of this New Year Thing

Honestly, I am feeling very blah about the new year

This is a first for me

Usually, I am gung ho or severely depressed moving from one year into the next

This time I am neutral, I suppose

Happy, dare I even say?

Content, to say the least

My finances are (mostly) in control
*Except I keep forgetting to renew my car's tags (UGH)
* and I returned a Christmas present more than a week ago and they have yet to refund the money to my credit card!
*and I accidentally used a cash to buy something that I had intended on using a gift card for and so I have had to be kinda creative in some of my necessary purchases (UGH again)
But other than THAT my wallet and my pockets are happy

My ducks err children are all in a row excelling in school
Sassy is reading exceptionally well
Breezy is also
(although Breezy is still having some separation anxiety which makes me sad)

I have been eating Primally for these 6 days
Which means my water retention is down
I CAN SEE THE BONES IN MY FEET AGAIN
My weight is down
I CAN SEE THE BONES IN MY ANKLES AGAIN
Symptoms of hyper carb overload are mostly gone from Christmas and New Years
NO MORE WOOZY DOOZY FAINTING SPELLS

and I'm teaching Spanish!

(To read all about my teaching antics and faux pas doing that CLICK HERE or Click the tab at the top of this blog titled A SPANISH ENDEAVOR)

Things are going well
Really really well
Thank God!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...