Monday, January 5, 2015

T-24 Hours

Tomorrow is the day!
The day I will embark on a new journey!
The day I take a leap of faith in my own ability!
The day I willfully accept the responsibility of teaching not only my own children
but the responsibility of teaching 80 children!
Tomorrow I will see what I am really made of . . .



Geesh, you'd think I was going off to war or some other seriously respectable endeavor

Not going to a school to teach 80 five and six year olds how to speak Spanish.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH!

Most of the anxiety has passed!

In an epiphany that came with being awake at 1:30 in the morning, trying to get my oldest to go back to sleep despite her first day back to school post Christmas vacation jitters, I realized I had been making it far too hard on myself.



KISS
KEEP.IT.SIMPLE.STUPID

(Not to be confused with simple and stupid)

And as it happens - because this post has transpired over almost 4 hours - I came up with a different meaning for KISS which is more kid friendly. 

KEEP.IT.SUPER.SIMPLE

YES!

I rock, I know. No need to tell me.

On that lovely narccissistic note, I am off to prep my things and my brains for class tomorrow.

Hasta luego mis peoples!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...