Friday, February 6, 2015

Fuuuuhhh-Riiiiii-Daayyyyyyyyy

Friday Favorites 
(and a smattering of random thoughts)

This week's

Favorite Song

This song perfectly describes how I felt from the beginning to the end of this week
"There'll be days I lose the battle. Grace says it doesn't matter. 'Cause the cross already won the war."
I have to remember this
Often
Especially when people try to break me down
and make me question myself
and my life
No one else matters
"Greater is the one living inside of me, than he who is living in the world."
Favorite Recipe
Tostadas de Ceviche

This has always been one of my favorite recipes and meals
But lately being on a calorie reduced health kick this is a go to meal for me.
You can make them THIS WAY 
or THIS WAY + cucumbers and clamato not plain clam juice (eeww!!)
The first uses your choice of fish and the second uses shrimp

Favorite Workout

Hatha Yoga

My butt hurts just looking at the cover of this DVD that I own
because even though the Hatha Yoga inside is very 'easy'
and seemingly very insignificant
When you're done
you're sweating like a pig
Your body hurts in the very best way possible
and you feel like you simultaneously did a hard aerobic workout
and nothing much at all
at the same time

Favorite Purchase



Well, duh, my treadmill!
I have walked on it every night (and day) since they delivered it
It works so well and is so quiet
I don't have to worry about waking the girls up at night
(Except that when you raise or lower the speed it makes this awful high pitched beeping noise . . . I wish they hadn't put in that feature. It is not reasonable)

Favorite Memes and .Gifs

I'm going through an Ellen phase






She makes me laugh so hard I cry - and pee . . .

and

Favorite Moment


video

because she was mimicking this


Thus concludes Friday Favorites
Until next time peoples!


4 comments :

  1. ahhh gotta love Ellen! and man I wish I had a treadmill - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, this treadmill has been a blessing! It is from Walmart (I know, wrinkle the nose) but it was inexpensive and works like a dream! And of course it really helps me to get my exercise in daily without the excuse of rain or that I have to get dressed or something :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! Some of my favorite, favorite Ellen moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipe looks amazing!! Also Ellen is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...