Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

Normally today would be a much anticipated day
Normally Fridays are full of weekend fun to come
Normally Sassy would go to school
Normally Breezy would go to school too 
(because technically this is her Friday)
But this week we have been home sick
and so we have essentially had 'end of Friday' days for 4ish days
I'm linkin up with these ladies for some Friday Blog Hoppin
So, when you're done, hop along to their blogs to read some more Friday fun!


FAVES

~Song~



~Recipe~

Over Medium Eggs on two pieces of white toast covered in Valentina hot sauce... mmmm

{no photo}

~Workout~

C25K


~Purchase~



~Funnies~ 


WHO KNEW THAT BY PRESSING HER FACE AGAINST A SCREEN
MY BEAUTIFUL BABY COULD MAKE HERSELF LOOK
LIKE THIS





~Moments~


2015 father - daughter dinner with great papa

4 comments :

  1. That last picture is just the cutest! And I love the jack sparrow gif--I feel like I haven't seen enough of him lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your girl is too cute! I used to press my face up against the glass like that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you, friend? I hope all is ok on your side of the continent...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blogging about as regularly as I am. LOL Waves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...