Wednesday, March 11, 2015

LIES all #LIES

Have you ever been in a situation
where you asked someone a point blank question
and they #LIED TO YOUR FACE
and you knew that they #LIED TO YOUR FACE
because you knew the answer to your question before you even asked it
and you just wanted to see if they would #LIE TO YOUR FACE
and THEN THEY DO!



???

Yeah
I kinda hate people like that
Recently "a person who will go unnamed"
but who we shall call THING ONE
asked me a rather personal question
I answered truthfully
Then I returned the question
They answered
I believed them



Then something happened that made me doubt THING ONE'S answer
That may or may not have included me specifically investigating its accuracy



So I asked them again
And they answered with the same answer as before
But then something happened that made me doubt THING ONE's answer EVEN MORE
That may or may not have been a full fledged under cover op on my part to find the #truth



This ridiculous circle happened 11 (yes, ELEVEN) more times
And each time THING ONE answered with the same answer
and by the 11th time I KNEW that THING ONE was #LYING TO MY FACE
So I called them out on it and showed them the evidence I had
AND THEY CONTINUED TO #LIE TO MY FACE


Dude! #WTF ? I know what you did.
DON'T DENY IT #MOFO!

So then THING ONE makes up this outrageous story
Trying to make their actions and their lie logical and justifiable
and THEN goes on to tell me to ask "another person who will remain unnamed"
Who we will call THING TWO
if THING ONE is telling the truth


Well, let me tell you something about THING TWO
I don't trust them as far as I can throw them
They have also #lied to me several dozen times in the time that I have known them
(5 YEARS)
And they have #lied FOR THING ONE who they would supposedly be vouching for
#UGH

So, a texting war ensues
THING ONE declaring innocence from
The Empire State Building and the Eiffel Tower and The Wall of China
and me, laughing like a crazed loon because THING ONE doesn't know how stupid they sound
making such a fool out of themselves
when I know they ARE #LYING TO MY FACE


It goes on and on and on and on
like the song that doesn't end
it goes on and on my friend
THING ONE started singing it not knowing what it was
and they'll continue singing it forever
just because
(They got caught in a bald faced #lie)
this is the song story that never ends
it goes on and on my friend
except this one is mildly more amusing
due to the sheer increasing desperation of THING ONE



Eventually I #stop responding
Eventually they give up
Until yesterday when I receive a text that requires me to scroll for 30 seconds
To read how THING ONE plans to win my trust back
and prove to me they have been telling the #truth



END SCENE

I just wish I could end the #absurdity too


_____________________________

On another note
Weight loss is slow
(aka I'm not really tryingt)
Children are sick
(aka I am letting them stay home because I don't have the energy to argue)
Bees (aka wasp #dickeads) are out
(aka I am staying inside)
Weather is wet
(aka I'm cranky)
and
I
am
exhausted

Have I ever mentioned how much I #LOATHE Daylight Savings Time?
(aka, I LOATHE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!)











The Blonder Side of LifeMaking Melissa

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren

9 comments :

  1. You know what goes great with #LIES TO YOUR FACE? Wine. YUP. That's the only way to wash that bitter shit down. You're welcome. Hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In delicious copious amounts of liquid red humor to chase the shit. So true

      Delete
  2. Hahahahaha I haven't heard "the song that never ends" in forever. What a great reference!!! Lamb Chop anyone? I hate people who lie too. But taking it that far is pretty extreme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Sherri Lewis and Lambchop were right up there with Mr. Rogers and Sharon Lois and Bram's Elephant Show. Remember Skinamarinky dinky dink skinamarinky doo I... LOVE... YOU!! haha late 80's early 90's throwback.. haha

      Delete
  3. Oh, how I miss Invader Zim! Best GIF. I hate liars, especially when you present them with evidence and they still lie. So disrespectful! Just 'fess up and apologize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the good shows always end. I hate that!! But I do hate liars more. 'just 'fess up and apologize' - couldn't have said it better. Or EVEN try telling the truth FIRST. haha ;P

      Delete
  4. Ugh! Sorry about your frustration! I hate being lied to! Btw... love the Buddy the Elf GIF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I despise liars! Especially those that you call out & have the damn evidence right in front of your face! #HowstupidDoILook?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really cannot stand liars. And a liar who won't own up to a lie? Well ... I wouldn't even waste good text messaging energy on them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...